11th Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC with big problems

3 posters

Go down

PC with big problems Empty PC with big problems

Post  Marshal_Philip Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey, all
As most of you know, My PC is as good as a piece of crap, now..
It has gone 4 days since I made a system restore on it, due it lagged pretty much. I restored it to Fabric settings, so it was like you never packed it up. Ofcourse I had to re-install everything after that, but that was no problems. Then, when I started up Napoleon: Total War, the monitor turned black, With no other option than turning of the PC manually. I tried again, and with same result. Thats never happend Ever before. So next was M&B, which is a much smaller game, and after about 10-15 min playing, the monitor turns black, just as in NTW. Today, it has happend 24 or 25 times, and its just Very annoying. I suspect the PC to be the real problem.
What ive tried to do without result: ReInstalling almost all drivers, Including Graphic drivers Several times, with different versions of drivers. Ive switched Monitor cables, (From a blue, pretty small one to a White bigger one). That didnt work either. I made a System Restore again, No result.
Besides, Mount & Musket wont install, says Error...
Im Very Very Very Grateful for any help

//Philip
Marshal_Philip
Marshal_Philip
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PC with big problems Empty Re: PC with big problems

Post  Wulfrice Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Call me if you don't need it any more ill make a donation to a charity institute. Ill tell them that the owner has passed away .If you get what i mean Cool Haiti donation
Wulfrice
Wulfrice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandwich Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Try using your monitor with a diferent computer and see what happends if it turns black again then you can practise you musket skills on the monitor, if it does not you can do it with your graphic card Very Happy
Sandwich
Sandwich
Admin
Admin

https://11regiment.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down